The Duplay Math Card (DMC) game is an innovative smart board game which has the following five key features:
- math calculation (training analytical capability and robust engineering to beat randomness);
- pure digital game (only containing worldwide universally known numerals on cards by removing special characters or symbols);
- flexible number of digits (providing different levels of difficulty ranging from a simple four-digit game to the well-known mahjong rule’s 16 digits);
- ringed exposed cards (offering a compact card structure);
- rolling a die (generating randomness for challenges).
The DMC game challenges individuals or teams at all ages to use the minimum amount of time to quickly convert a set of chaotic cards to a set of orderly cards with intelligent math operations in the dark of uncertainty by utilizing whatever is given in the nature of randomness. Its game competition can be extremely intensive and fascinating under time constraints. The DMC game is a truly revolutionary unique fun card game between poker and chess. Moreover, the DMC game is built upon the strengths of Chinese mahjong’ rules, but it digitizes mahjong by eliminating characters and symbols, and adds/involves math operations.
Keywords of related features: Universal, Western, American, Mini, Travel, Digital Mahjong, Mah Jong, Mah Jongg, Mah-Jongg, Mahjongg, Majiang, Flip, Small Scoreboard, Playing Card, Dice, Table Game
There are no reviews yet.